A united team, a unique ambition!
Founded in 1990 under the name MCC Soft, the Diapason group supports the digitization of financial processes and business growth.
Our mission: Bring cash management up to speed within a 100% digital platform!
To support our growth, we are looking for treasury management tenors to build the future of treasury software together. Joining Diapason means:
- Participate in a unique growth experience: created in 2010 from a blank sheet of paper and visionary reflections, 100% made in France, Diapason now equips more than 35% of CAC 40 companies. Our solutions are used daily by several thousand treasurers on the five continents.
- Invest daily in innovative projects and technologies: our driving force is curiosity and inventiveness, in the technological fields (but not only!). If playing a major role in the growth of a Fintech drives you, then Diapason is the place to be.
- Reaching excellence in customer service: At Diapason, approximation is not in our DNA! Our products will withstand time, bullet proof and bug proof. Our obsession is to provide quality service and an innovative experience to our customers.
- Investing in a close-knit team in which each person counts and can progress: We are convinced that there are values only in people. The low turnover of our workforce is the best proof of this.
- Get involved in a growing company: With the support of our new investor APAX Partners, Diapason intends to develop in new markets beyond borders. At Diapason, development opportunities are very real.
The benefits of joining Diapason:
- Controlled integration process to facilitate the arrival of new employees
- Hybrid telework policy (2 days face-to-face and 3 days telework)
- Central location in Paris (11) in a lively district or in Bordeaux (near to the train station)
- Attractive Package
- and much more!
Director of Technical Operations – Deputy CTO
This position with strong autonomy under the supervision and in permanent relation with the CTO, in a context of internationalization, covers the following 3 areas:
- Manage, animate and supervise a team of 7 people
- Ensure its efficiency and the quality of deliverables, implementation of KPIs
- Improve incident management & troubleshooting processe
- Put in place the tools and methods allowing the team to guarantee compliance with customer SLAs
- Be proactive with customers and oversee our responses during any escalation processes
Production infrastructure management:
- Manage, animate and supervise a team of 4 people in close collaboration with your N-1 (recruitment, supervision, development, training, etc.)
- Ensure team delivery
- Improve procedures and standards
- Write and monitor dashboards (definition of KPIs) allowing production monitoring by client (incidents, availability, backup retention policy, etc.)
- Be a force of proposal on the subjects of organization / techno and process monitoring
Security and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with technical security norms and standards corresponding to market practices
- Bring the Diapason offer to be certified ISA3402 in 18 months, and put in place the means to maintain this certification over time
- Manage the relationship with auditors (clients, external, etc.) and external service providers
- The security team is currently embryonic (1 RSSI) and must be strengthened for the implementation of these objectives
- In these areas you will be responsible for resources and means with a budget that will be discussed annually with management.
- Good understanding of the information systems used; knowledge of hardware, software, operating systems, applications and inter-application links; knowledge of data transmission procedures
- Mastery of the different types of systems and operating environment, particularly with regard to virtualization and its implementation in Infrastructure as Cloud
- Good knowledge of cloud contexts and services
- Mastery of data backup procedures and more broadly of security constraints
- Knowledge of a number of tools for securing and monitoring operations
- English level C1 imperative
- Operating systems: Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS), Windows (minority)
- Virtualization: VMWare, KVM, Docker including network virtualization
- Application layer: Java, Oracle, Postgresql, tomcat, apache
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Wazuh
- Rigor and method to optimally organize computer processing
- Organizational skills to better manage service levels, schedules and budget constraints
- Facilitator and communication skills to motivate internal teams, train them and support them
- Responsiveness, perspective and ability to work in a demanding context
- Service and results oriented
Join the Diapason team
You are a talented, curious and daring person, join the Diapason team and build the future of treasury software with us!
To apply for Diapason job offers, complete the application form, attaching your CV and a cover letter.
If your application matches the profile you are looking for, a Diapason tenor will contact you quickly.
Join us !