A united team, a unique ambition!
Founded in 1990 under the name MCC Soft, the Diapason group supports the digitization of financial processes and business growth.
Our mission: Bring cash management up to speed within a 100% digital platform!
To support our growth, we are looking for treasury management tenors to build the future of treasury software together. Joining Diapason means:
- Participate in a unique growth experience: created in 2010 from a blank sheet of paper and visionary reflections, 100% made in France, Diapason now equips more than 35% of CAC 40 companies. Our solutions are used daily by several thousand treasurers on the five continents.
- Invest daily in innovative projects and technologies: our driving force is curiosity and inventiveness, in the technological fields (but not only!). If playing a major role in the growth of a Fintech drives you, then Diapason is the place to be.
- Reaching excellence in customer service: At Diapason, approximation is not in our DNA! Our products will withstand time, bullet proof and bug proof. Our obsession is to provide quality service and an innovative experience to our customers.
- Investing in a close-knit team in which each person counts and can progress: We are convinced that there are values only in people. The low turnover of our workforce is the best proof of this.
- Get involved in a growing company: With the support of our new investor APAX Partners, Diapason intends to develop in new markets beyond borders. At Diapason, development opportunities are very real.
The benefits of joining Diapason:
- Controlled integration process to facilitate the arrival of new employees
- Hybrid telework policy (2 days face-to-face and 3 days telework)
- Central location in Paris (11) in a lively district or in Bordeaux (near to the train station)
- Attractive Package
- and much more!
Technical/Application Support Engineer
As a Technical/Application Support Engineer, at the interface between the functional support and infrastructure teams, you will be in charge of:
- The technical deployment of the Diapason product on internal or customer platforms in compliance with the technical & security requirements that are the norm today
- The correct adequacy of the entire software stack implemented (Diapason/Operating system/Network, etc.) with customer needs
- Assistance in the analysis of technical or infrastructure incidents that may possibly alter the quality of our hosting platform
- The reproduction of any incidents reported by customers via our service platform, their qualification and exchanges with the teams in charge of their resolutions (consultants, IT development, infrastructure)
- Communication with the customer at all stages of incident follow-up, including control of the solution implemented
- In contact with the Infrastructure teams, you will also participate in the continuous improvement of our internal Infrastructure as Code tools, and if you feel like it, you can also participate
- Depending on your abilities and/or wishes, you can also participate in maintenance missions in operational condition or evolutionary maintenance.
- Graduated with a master’s degree in management information technology (Miage, etc.) or a first experience with a financial software publisher in a similar position allowing you to be comfortable with both the technical aspects and the the purpose of a cash management tool
- Very good knowledge of technical vocabulary in order to be able to exchange with our teams of developers
- Curious, autonomous and likes to solve complex problems by finding the simplest possible solutions
- Team player and data driven are a must
- Very good communication both oral and written
- Fluent in French and English (level C2/C1)
Join the Diapason team
You are a talented, curious and daring person, join the Diapason team and build the future of treasury software with us!
To apply for Diapason job offers, complete the application form, attaching your CV and a cover letter.
If your application matches the profile you are looking for, a Diapason tenor will contact you quickly.
Join us !