A united team, a unique ambition!
Founded in 1990 under the name MCC Soft, the Diapason group supports the digitization of financial processes and business growth.
Our mission: Bring cash management up to speed within a 100% digital platform!
To support our growth, we are looking for treasury management tenors to build the future of treasury software together. Joining Diapason means:
- Participate in a unique growth experience: created in 2010 from a blank sheet of paper and visionary reflections, 100% made in France, Diapason now equips more than 35% of CAC 40 companies. Our solutions are used daily by several thousand treasurers on the five continents.
- Invest daily in innovative projects and technologies: our driving force is curiosity and inventiveness, in the technological fields (but not only!). If playing a major role in the growth of a Fintech drives you, then Diapason is the place to be.
- Reaching excellence in customer service: At Diapason, approximation is not in our DNA! Our products will withstand time, bullet proof and bug proof. Our obsession is to provide quality service and an innovative experience to our customers.
- Investing in a close-knit team in which each person counts and can progress: We are convinced that there are values only in people. The low turnover of our workforce is the best proof of this.
- Get involved in a growing company: With the support of our new investor APAX Partners, Diapason intends to develop in new markets beyond borders. At Diapason, development opportunities are very real.
The benefits of joining Diapason:
- Controlled integration process to facilitate the arrival of new employees
- Hybrid telework policy (2 days face-to-face and 3 days telework)
- Central location in Paris (11) in a lively district
- Attractive Package
- and much more!
About the job
Technical Consultant / TMA
Within a team of 8 multi-client consultants based in Paris and Ile de France, on the technical aspects, you will be required to:
- Translate the needs of our customers into concrete solutions in Diapason
- Participate in the deployments and operating phases of Diapason with our customers
- Provide expert software support
- Participate in the analysis and framing phases of the requested changes or migration stages
- Collaborate with the Product teams to participate in the improvement and enrichment of Diapason
- Facilitate training sessions with client teams
- From an engineering school or equivalent M2
- 2 years in a multi-client consultant position, mainly CAC40
- Curious with a desire to have a strong impact on the development of Diapason
- Excellent communicator (oral and written), service oriented*
- Human values: sharing, communication, respect
- Team player
Join the Diapason team
You are a talented, curious and daring person, join the Diapason team and build the future of treasury software with us!
To apply for Diapason job offers, complete the application form, attaching your CV and a cover letter.
If your application matches the profile you are looking for, a Diapason tenor will contact you quickly.
Join us !